[TowerTalk] BEST MEDIUM SIZED TRIBANDER BEAM FOR

Robert Chudek k0rc at pclink.com
Tue Nov 29 14:16:40 EST 2005

The antenna and assembly manual look great. However, there is a technical error on page 8. The clamps are installed backwards.

FWIW... The way I was taught to install these clamps was to remember the old cowboy phrase "You never saddle a dead horse". In our tower rigging scenarios, you place the saddle of the clamp onto the "live" wire (the one bearing the load), not the dead stub.

HTH someone!

73 de Bob - K0RC

Message: 3