[TowerTalk] Coax cutter

Tom Anderson WW5L at gte.net
Fri Sep 2 21:41:00 EDT 2005

Jim:

Tnx for the reply.  Fry's carries Paladin , but I've been to 3 stores
and none of them have the one that cuts RG8/213.  Don't know if they
just don't stock it or what.  Although Fry's seems to be enlarging it
ham section somewhat in the stores I've been in.

My primary use would be on RG8/213, but it would be nice if the same
unit also cut Rg58 or 8X??

Tom, WW5L