[TowerTalk] ICE 303 MOV specs

Joe - WD0M wd0m at centurytel.net
Fri Sep 9 18:23:34 EDT 2005

My goof - indeed, it's a gas tube that I meant to
ask about.  Duh.  I finally managed to get ahold
of Mike at ICE - he generously offered to replace
the parts for free - send in the defective units
and they will rebuild and return them  Sounds like good service to me.

Your price for a suppressor is definitely ahead
of the $44 they cost me - although the price has
now goes to $46, despite what their web ad says
when you place the order.  Perhaps you can start
an assembly line and sell a bunch?

Again, thanks for your comments....

73,
Joe