[TowerTalk] TowerTalk] Source for 20' Mast

Roger Parsons ve3zi at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 11 00:39:49 EDT 2005

When I moved to Canada from England I was surprised to
find that neither aluminium alloy nor steel scaffold
poles appear to be available here. (It seems to be
that tower scaffolds are universally used.) These
tubes have an outside diameter of slightly over 2" and
are immensely strong, although I admit that I have no
figures for them. They are also relatively inexpensive
as they are produced in great quantity. If I had
realised I would have included half a dozen in the
container!

73 Roger
VE3ZI