[TowerTalk] wtd - YO7 or YO7PRO software pse

almacottage almacottage at btopenworld.com
Sun Sep 11 05:12:58 EDT 2005

hi all .

would anyone have a copy of either YO7  or YO7PRO  yagi optimiser software that they would let me have a copy of please, i am willing to buy it .

i cannot buy the software from K6STI even though i have written and mailed and asked him if he will sell me it , he will now only sell and  licence it  to commercial users and being that i am only an amateur  he wont sell me a copy , even after i asked twice and i expressed that i only want to use it for myself .

i would like to obtain a copy of YO7 or  or YO7PRO latest  version ? so i can simulate yagi stacks above ground etc, my current     YO6.51 will only do this in free space , i have to use this on a WIN98/ME based machine and the software does not run in windows XP at all , i think YO7PRO may run under windows , possibly also with XP .

does anyone have this software available i could obtain a copy of please or an original disc they want to sell or no longer require .

i am not sure what YO7PRO runs under, if its dos of windows based , but ideally id like to get the latest version of brians software.

i dont want to pirate it or anything , it is for my own personal use .

thanks .

ian M0BCG