[TowerTalk] Source for 20' Mast

William Q Meeker wqmeeker at iastate.edu
Sun Sep 11 10:31:01 EDT 2005

Last spring I purchased an AN Wireless HD-70 support structure (7 ten foot
sections total weight > 1500 pounds!), a 22 foot  1026 DOM 2.875 inch mast,
and 120 feet of Nello 25N  sections (another 600 pounds) and various other
stuff.

Dan from AN Wireless got a quote of $1300 to ship everything from PA to
Iowa (more than 1000 miles). In the end, Dan had a little slack time in his
schedule and delivered the entire order himself (for that amount), which
assured that there would not be any delays in my construction plans due to
possible shipping damage (and all of my HD-70 and Nello sections went
together perfectly!).

Bill
K0KT