[TowerTalk] Corrected email address. Was: FCC to consider communications in light of Hurricane atrina

Alan NV8A (ex. AB2OS) nv8a at att.net
Wed Sep 14 13:11:40 EDT 2005

Oops! Immediately after I sent the previous message to the reflector I
went to my Inbox and found a response from the FCC informing me that the
email address I had used (which had been used by another person in his
submission) was specifically for people with disabilities to request
special accommodation at hearings.

The CORRECT EMAIL ADDRESS to use for submissions is FCCINFO at fcc.gov

Sorry about that.

Alan NV8A

On 09/14/05 01:01 pm Alan NV8A (ex. AB2OS) tossed the following
ingredients into the ever-growing pot of cybersoup:

> I understand that tomorrow (Thursday) the FCC is to consider
> communications in light of Hurricane Katrina:

<snip>

> It is suggested that you add your voice by sending your own submissions
> to the FCC at fcc504 at fcc.gov, with copies to the Commissioners individually:

<snip>