[TowerTalk] RADIAL STAPLES

K4PI k4pi at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 14 13:46:43 EDT 2005

The fence post staples are libel to end up in my lawn mower or truck tires
for sure.  Looking at cost, I just bought a box of 2 inch length bobbies on
sale for $4.99 for 1 pound which works out to about 1300-1400 bobbies
according to some rough calculation.  I would defy finding anything cheaper
if you need large quantities.  I bought all they had, 5 boxes.  They are on
sale at Sally Beauty supply which is a nationwide chain.  Item # 10503 or
10504 by Marianna.  They are normally $7.00 a box.  You can get 2 3/4 inch
ones online for a little more if you need something a little longer.  As far
as rust,  I would hope they will eventually rust away as the grass it going
to smother them over time and the wire it holds is insulated.
73 Mike K4PI