[TowerTalk] FW: AM tower available, Ham or broadcast use

Rob Atkinson, K5UJ k5uj at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 15 09:47:32 EDT 2005

FYI Broadcaster in CT has a 200' AM tower for anyone who will pay for it to
be taken down and removed.   Doesn't want it taken down by anyone except a
professional crew.

rob/k5uj

From: "WSHU Engineering" <paull at wshu.org>
Subject: [RT] AM tower available, Ham or broadcast use
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 16:55:59 -0400

We are moving  our AM station to  a new transmitter site and will have a 200
ft tower available, free, but you will need to pay for its safe disassembly
by the professional tower company. Click the link below for details and
pictures

http://www.wshu.org/engineer/tower/amtower.asp

Paul A. Litwinovich
Director of Engineering