[TowerTalk] Need help with A3S lookalike

Yo3ctk yo3ctk at alltrom.ro
Thu Sep 15 11:14:54 EDT 2005

Hi, I have a Czech antenna that looks exactly like an A3S. It is probably a
clone. The problem is that this antenna is resonant about 200kHz down from
CW band edge ON ALL THREE BANDS (14, 21 and 28). I got this antenna second
hand.

I tried to shorten the elements as far as they go but it seems that the
effect on resonance is marginal at best.

Now, I realize that few, if any of you have any experience with the exact
model, but, given the resemblance with A3S mode, thought to ask for any
hint. Thanks in advance.

73 de Mike, YO3CTK
YR7M team