[TowerTalk] Rohn Wall Mounting Brackets Needed

Alan NV8A (ex. AB2OS) nv8a at att.net
Mon Sep 19 16:37:31 EDT 2005

If nobody else has any to sell you, see if one of these is what you need:

http://www.normsfab.com/housebracket.htm

I've never bought any of his stuff. All I know is that he shows up (with
samples) at some of our area hamfests.

73

Alan NV8A

On 09/19/05 03:57 pm Larrie Sutliff tossed the following ingredients
into the ever-growing pot of cybersoup: