[TowerTalk] TH7 & DX Eng. Balun??

Pat Chiles chilesp at adelphia.net
Tue Sep 20 17:57:05 EDT 2005

Has anyone adapted the DX Engineering balun to the TH7 feed system.  I will be doing that tomorrow.  The stock balun (BN86?) has it's terminals on the side and the stiff aluminum feed "arcs" are tailored for that.  My new DX Engineering balun has two beefy terminals on the front of the balun and the terminals are 90 degrees out of alignment with the holes on the feed system "arcs".

I am wondering how you adressed this misalignment?  Did you just bend and twist each side about the same amount to maintain balance and tuning the holes 90 degrees?  If not could you share your solution?
Thanks
Pat, K8PC