[TowerTalk] I got 'such a deal' for you

FireBrick w9ol at billnjudy.com
Wed Sep 21 14:30:03 EDT 2005

I won a great prize at the W9DXCC banquet last weekend.

I won a certificate worth 12% discount, with a max of $1500.00 on K0XG rotating tower
equipment.
http://www.k0xg.com

Great prize, but unfortunately, I can't use it.
Have enough trouble with neighbors over my dinky antenna system.

So...I'm offering the certificate for sale or trade.

On the prize coupon it does not list a expiration date.
I'd advise an interested party to contact K0XG about the transfer.

Feel free to contact me with off list. 708 867 4731

Please and thank you.
10 out of 5 doctors feel it's OK to be skitzo!