[TowerTalk] Chainsaw Winch and Tower Pics

Dave Fuller rfcdma at spinn.net
Thu Sep 22 10:25:32 EDT 2005

Yes it worked very well.  We used some velcro straps to hold the
throttle to a bit over 1/2 on the saw.   It took some fiddling to get it
so we will experiment with some other ways to do it.  We are also going
to turn down the bar oiler level cause it made a mess of the
truck....but for portable pulling power I don't see a better option.
This is the first time we used this winch so we will come up with better
ways to deal with the small details.   The RH55 sections were very easy
to control and set on the previous section with this device.   The whole
thing worked even better than expected

WD7Z