[TowerTalk] Antenna Switching - Complexity for its own sake?

Pat Chiles chilesp at adelphia.net
Fri Sep 23 13:48:51 EDT 2005

Pete,

You have gone and done it now.  You made an intelligent observation, put it out there for others to comtemplate, and have gone and made yourself a targer.  I knew as soon as 3-4 people butted into the response directed to Steve asking for an apology because of his politically insensitive remark about Mexicans that today was not a good day to hang yourself out as a target.  There for a minute I thought it would be an uprising of lurkers.  I guess it is just a slow day for some.    Pete, you just need to be non-contoversial like me.

I personally agree with your analysis of the article.

Pat, K8PC