[TowerTalk] Antenna Switching - Complexity for its own sake?

AA6DX - Mark aa6dx at arrl.net
Fri Sep 23 14:25:55 EDT 2005

And .. my comments offered to the ARRL RE: Contest coverage included this
one:
"I want to be able to open my  Q STreet  and show my grandchildren and
great-grandchildren where Pops participated in ARRL sponsored
activities" ---   they concurred, but .........
Mark  AA6DX     Dumb Swede that will work for radios!