[TowerTalk] TowerTalk Digest, Vol 33, Issue 93

WarrenWolff@aol.com WarrenWolff at aol.com
Fri Sep 23 15:53:09 EDT 2005

Our society has become a bit obsessed with  hypersensitivity.
Ain't it ridiculous.  I am what I am plus a bit of  history will show you
that Mexicans, Canadians, Costa Ricans, etc. are also  Americans.

The best that I have seen for those wanting to assign a tag is  from Mexico,
itself:  They term us Norteamericanos.  But that leaves  out
the Canadians doesn't it?  Ridiculous people complain  about stupid things.
Apologies are NOT needed.

Go down to the corner and play with the cars.

Warren; W5KKW