[TowerTalk] Unistrut Follow-Up

Michael Tope W4EF at dellroy.com
Sun Sep 25 12:05:18 EDT 2005

Just a quick follow-up to my earlier posting. I went to Home
Despot this morning to see what there Unistrut selection
looked like. They had 10ft lengths of Thomas and Betts
"SuperStrut" 1 5/8" 12 guage galvanized slotted channel
priced at $13.97 each. This confirmed my suspicion that
McMaster Carr is pricey as they are selling the same 10ft
lengths of slotted channel (Unistrut brand) for $25.67 each.
The selection of Unistrut/Superstrut accessories at Home
Despot is dismal, however, compared to McMaster Carr
who seems to have everything.