[TowerTalk] Cushcraft 40-2cd Info

K7LXC@aol.com K7LXC at aol.com
Sun Sep 25 12:40:55 EDT 2005

In a message dated 9/25/2005 9:04:21 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
towertalk-request at contesting.com writes:

>  Hi Everyone,
I have a chance to buy a 40-2cd and kinda wanting to know everyone's
thought's on this ant, from everything I can gather so far, it's GREAT!!! I would
kinda like to know the specs, I cant seem to find those online. So, could someone
send me the specs. Mainly, the Boom length, ele lengths, Forward Gain, F/B,
and bandwidth.

    Like everyone always says, you can download the manual from the CC
website.

    My tip is to use the Secret LXC Dimensions. Split the difference between
CW and MID and you'll have the most useable bandwidth with 2:1 points 7.000
and 7.250.

    It's a great antenna - have fun!

Cheers,
Steve     K7LXC