[TowerTalk] climbing BX style towers

paul@w8aef.com paul at w8aef.com
Sun Sep 25 20:12:43 EDT 2005

I used to wear heavy boots with a steel instep and had the same problem from
climbing my HDBX 64 (extended to 88 feet).  One trip up the tower I observed
my feet were not hurting - I had my tennis shoes on.

I now wear my tenney during all tower work and do not suffer sore feet.
Sore back, yes.  Feet, not a problem.

Wierd, but it works for me.

de Paul, W8AEF