[TowerTalk] Whole house surge protectors

Pete Smith n4zr at contesting.com
Thu Sep 29 08:02:21 EDT 2005

I have had one here for 5 years.  No problems, and no power-line-induced damage from lightning.  The type I use is installed by the power company in a cylindrical housing between the meter and the house.  Quick and easy, though in the 5 years I suppose I've paid for it several times over in the small monbthly rental.

73, Pete N4ZR