[TowerTalk] Tower power

mike l dormann w7dra at juno.com
Mon Apr 3 15:15:12 EDT 2006

On Sun, 2 Apr 2006 08:40:08 -0700 "AA6DX - Mark" <aa6dx at arrl.net> writes:

> The Turbo Encabulator(In case you missed previous rounds)

i can just see a bunch of archeologists in the year 3406 struggling to
figure out what special secret "lost technology" we had back in the dark
ages of 1945

mike w7dra

and there is something i hear no one complaining about: i have three (yes
3) blinking on/off street lights in the two blocks in front of my house,
and have been given a time of six weeks (yes 6) before they will get
repaired.

imagine the 80m QRN from 3 bad lights..............