[TowerTalk] Ham IV vs Yaesu G-1000DXA

Dale Agler mechcom2004 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 3 20:38:37 EDT 2006

Hello al TowerTalk Folks,

   Been looking at this forum for a long time but never got on it until now.I`m finnaly able to put up the tower I`ve always been wanting with the antennas TOO!!! Tower is a US Towers HDX-555.Antennas will be a Force-12 EF-240X with a Force-12 C3S above it.I`ve always used the Ham style rotors in the past but come up with a Yaesu G-1000DXA in a recent deal,But also have numerous Ham IV rotors and under here.So lets hear form all you folks and what do you recomend????Also one more question on this matter,What would you recomend on the spacing between the 2 antennas??

  TNX Dale NX8N