[TowerTalk] 60 ft rohn 25G

jacobsen_5 at msn.com jacobsen_5 at msn.com
Thu Apr 6 10:10:37 EDT 2006

Dave said:
"I'm in the process of putting together the plans to put up a 60 foot Rohn 25 tower with two sets of Guys (As prescribed by the plans), with approximately 8 foot of mast protruding, in a 4 1/2 foot pier type installation, and have a few questions.  (English majors, yes, I know that's a run on sentence)......."

Dave, The Rohn site, under the Guyed packages, will tell you 'SOME' of the info you need.  60', guyed at 55 and 28', for 70 mph, 3/16" ehs  allows 16.8 sq ft round and 10.1 square plate.  For elevated guys, you're gonna need an engineer.......

73
K9WN  Jake