[TowerTalk] Locating Buried Cables - Followup

K8RI on Tower talk k8ri-tower at charter.net
Mon Apr 10 22:41:54 EDT 2006

All you need is one of the modern metal detectors. Some of them will even
show the shape of what's buried.

I'd think something much simpler (and cheaper) could be build using a
rectangular loop that would tell you and object is there and the orientation
in the case of buried cables.

N833R - World's oldest Debonair CD-2
www.rogerhalstead.com