[TowerTalk] 5/16 Polyrod Fiberglass Guy Wire For Sale

Cqtestk4xs at aol.com Cqtestk4xs at aol.com
Tue Apr 11 20:39:08 EDT 2006

I have twelve lengths of 5/16 Polyrod fiberglass guy wire...the same stuff
K3LR, N9RV, W5TM and other guys use for guying their towers.  It was  unrolled,
cut to length, had a guy grip and a new 502 installed, but was never  put up
and is one to two years old.  I will throw in an additional 12 grips  for the
ends.  New this package, with freight, would go for close to  $1500.  I'll
sell the lot for $800, and if you live anywhere near I-75 from  Tampa to Dayton,
I'll meet you along I-75 to transfer.  Since I am QSYing  to KH6 I can't use
the stuff.

I'll also consider selling pieces. Sizes are:  244, 244, 241,  241, 240, 216,
189, 187, 174, 159, 155, 150.

Contact off reflector.

Bill K4XS  727 375 9503