[TowerTalk] Jungle forest attenuation

Richard Hill REHill at ix.netcom.com
Wed Apr 19 10:34:47 EDT 2006

A number of these references are searchable via Google Scholar with links to
purchase copies from IEEE.  A Google Scholar search for "radio communication
forest" will find a number of HF related articles.  For example:

http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpl/freeabs_all.jsp?isnumber=25632&arnumber=11429
85&type=ref

Might be able to find the articles at a local college library or via a local
ham member of IEEE.

NU6T
Rich

CU in the California QSO Party (CQP)