[TowerTalk] best answers, 30M dip

Dave NØRQ n0rq-lists at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 3 09:36:20 EDT 2006

Pi(e) is what you do after the dipole is up.
Preferably apple with ice cream on top.

For those that don't cut dipoles at least monthly
and tend to forget the formula, this web site,
http://www.geocities.com/Augusta/7117/antenna.html
is useful -- gives the formula, and also allows you
to plug in values and do the calculation for you --
even shaves a bit off if you want to account for
a Vee instead of a flat dipole

- Dave N0RQ