[TowerTalk] 22 ohms to 50 Ohms balun material

Tom Anderson WW5L at gte.net
Mon Aug 7 23:36:26 EDT 2006

Jim:

Thanks for the information.  I'm forwarding it on to Daniel, ZS6JR in SA
and I'll let him tell me what he wants me to get here in the states and
ship to him in SA.  Daniel repairs Collins gear in SA and has a very
complete test lab in his home.  I got the guided tour when I was on the
C9 DXpedition in June and July.  Daniel was our tech person who kept
everything running right in Mozambique and he had several footlockers
full of parts, etc.

Everyone on towertalk.com has been especially helpful on this question.

Tom, WW5L/C91TL