[TowerTalk] Coax Run To Tower

Keith Dutson kdutson at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 8 12:08:08 EDT 2006

Many thanks to all for your suggestions, recommendations and comments,
especially to the person that supplied the loss information for the various
types and sizes (sri cannot remember your name).

I found a supplier of new Andrew 7/8 Heliax (LDF5-50A) that will cut to
order for $2.25/ft and think this is the best way to go.  I will have 4 or 5
runs to various towers in the new antenna farm.  I already have quite a bit
of Belden 9913F7 that will be used to run from the tower base up to the
antennas.  The tallest tower will be 200 Rohn 55G with 3/3/3 on 40M and I
may go all the way to the StackMatch with Heliax for this one.

73, Keith NM5G