[TowerTalk] Ground Resistance

Phil Camera kb9cry at comcast.net
Wed Aug 9 09:19:14 EDT 2006

Both Biddle and Fluke make the meters used to test earth resistance.
The best way is to use the Fall of Potential method.  Both of these manufacturers' websites have info on their meters and the testing methods.

Phil  KB9CRY

More information about the TowerTalk mailing list