[TowerTalk] advice on Hamilton Co. Ohio bldg permit application # B06002469P (approved but not issued)

KA9OFM John Garrett ka9ofm at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 15:38:34 EDT 2006

How in the world is a septic system and a tower permit related unless your
tower or it's ground radial system should interfer with each other is beyond
me. It seems that everytime the local government can get something extra
from you they show up like a bunch of robbers. They should just start
showing up at your front door with a mask and a gun.

Just my 2 cents.

John, KA9OFM