[TowerTalk] Rotor interface help

Larry Phipps larry at telepostinc.com
Sun Aug 13 21:23:52 EDT 2006

Not that it will solve your problem, but one thing to watch out for,
especially with Yaesu rotators, is noise from the motor causing problems
with the PIC. You need to ground the controller well to minimize this.
It usually manifests itself as lack of response from the interface, even
though it may still accept commands coming in.

Your problem sounds like something else, but I thought I would mention it.

Larry N8LP
www.telepostinc.com