[TowerTalk] Tower Work

Nelson Figueroa kp4bpr at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 14 23:55:18 EDT 2006

I'm looking for somebody who works with towers and
antennas. I have a
fifty feet tower with the hazer, and two antennas( A4S
and vhf boomer,
not big antennas).The concrete base is ready, I just
need the person
that can set up the tower. Please, just let me know
how much will be the
cost $$$$$$. For question send an email and I will
answer all your
questions. I live in Springfield, Massachussett.

     73's de
KP4BPR

Nelson