[TowerTalk] Water in Rotator

Larry WA9VRH wa9vrh at mtco.com
Tue Aug 15 20:55:43 EDT 2006

Hi Phil,

Well I think that Bob was a real dumb As (bunny) for letting his rotor
or rotator fill up with water. I doubt that condensation would have
been enough to fill up the upper bell. He lives in Illinois not the
tropics.  I can condemn him because he is a good friend of mine!

However I will go light on you because I don't know you. I have before
me an original Cornell-Dubilier Electronics manual. It is titled CDR
ROTOR Service Manual.  The Ham-m is titled the same. Can't locate an
Alliance manual right not but I bet they call them ROTORS also.
So please check you facts then call Bob a dumb bunny for leaving his
"rotor" upside down.
73 Larry WA9VRH
Friend of Bob whose "rotor" is wet!

Bob caution there maybe an award at Peoria for you!

Larry