[TowerTalk] 90' Sky Needel questions

Mac McCullough w5mc at austin.rr.com
Mon Aug 21 17:59:31 EDT 2006

Any one using , or had in the past one of these towers,  I presently have
what is a " new to me " 90' model, I have it erected,  but have limit and
operational questions I'd like to find out more about ..  thanx mac/mc  w5mc

Located 46 miles due North of the Alamo, and 121 miles due South of the
Western White House.   see my website at  www.collinsandharrisradios.com