[TowerTalk] Hoot owl follow up

Orcena Lyle olyle at usfamily.net
Tue Aug 22 18:19:57 EDT 2006

I was kayaking on a Minneapolis lake alongside the buoys where sailboats are kept, and the only sailboat I saw which was free of gull droppings was one that had an owl on top the mast.  The other sailboats had LOTS of gull guano on them.

It could very well be that the owl was new, so that the gulls hadn't had a chance to get used to it yet.

73 de Orcy