[TowerTalk] . Re: 2006 Top Ten Chutzpah Awards - ENUF!

Bill w7vp at comcast.net
Thu Aug 24 10:12:41 EDT 2006

Since August 9 I have received 375 posts on this forum.  I stopped counting
when I got past 100 that arguably did not relate to the theme of this
reflector.  Use of inflammatory language with respect to anyone's posting,
such as "who cares," "stupid," and "crap" is completely inappropriate and
unprofessional whether related to the theme of the reflector or not.  A
message suggesting that the posting is not appropriate could be couched in
less demeaning language.  Since the latitude to the degree of relationship
to the theme of the  reflector has been fairly relaxed it is those arrogate
to themselves the authority to police it using invective who need to lighten
up.  I would be glad to get a smaller number of postings that related only
to towers.  But  it is not up to me to blast someone else simply because
they fell out of a relatively undefined limit and, in the process, prompted
some very cogent and thoughtful comments as happened with the "Top Ten
Chutzpah" thread..
73
Bill
W7VP