[TowerTalk] Generators and UPS

Blake Bowers bbowers at mozarks.com
Fri Aug 25 10:12:07 EDT 2006

Its actually a fairly common thing.  Dispatch centers often
run into this.

Its not the UPS, they are doing what they should, but the
generator is putting out a waveform that the UPS's don't
care for.

The frequency could be off also.  Your generator
manufacturer is familiar with the problem, and should
have a fix.