[TowerTalk] How is the best way to bend rebar

Cqtestk4xs at aol.com Cqtestk4xs at aol.com
Sat Aug 26 20:21:28 EDT 2006

In a message dated 8/26/2006 11:45:58 P.M. Greenwich Standard Time,
jimlux at earthlink.net writes:

I'm  having a bunch of concrete work done for landscaping, and after
watching  the guys bending and cutting rebar to go around curves and such,
I'm never  bending rebar by hand or cutting it with a hacksaw  again.

Cutting rebar is a piece of cake using a 7 inch grinding blade in a  circular
saw.  It takes about 15 seconds to reach about 2/3  through  and then just
snap it at the cut.  I've done dozens of these and it's a  sure fire way to go
for the average guy working with rebar.

Bill K4XS