[TowerTalk] Rhon (sic) tower parts

K7LXC at aol.com K7LXC at aol.com
Sun Aug 27 10:35:25 EDT 2006

In a message dated 8/23/2006 6:26:25 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
towertalk-request at contesting.com writes:

> I am looking for the best place to buy rhon tower parts and  supplys, right
now I need the base section that you pour the concreate  (sic) around..

    You can use any straight Rohn section to sink in  the ground; if you've
got a damaged one you can use that too as long as the  damage is in the
concrete.

    The important thing is to have 3-4 inches of  crushed gravel in the
bottom of the hole for leg condensation water drainage.

Other than that you should be good to go.

Cheers,
Steve    K7LXC
TOWER TECH -
Professional tower services for hams