[TowerTalk] Rhon (sic) tower parts

K7LXC at aol.com K7LXC at aol.com
Sun Aug 27 10:35:25 EDT 2006

In a message dated 8/23/2006 6:26:25 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,  
towertalk-request at contesting.com writes:

> I am looking for the best place to buy rhon tower parts and  supplys, right 
now I need the base section that you pour the concreate  (sic) around..
    You can use any straight Rohn section to sink in  the ground; if you've 
got a damaged one you can use that too as long as the  damage is in the 
    The important thing is to have 3-4 inches of  crushed gravel in the 
bottom of the hole for leg condensation water drainage.  

Other than that you should be good to go.
Steve    K7LXC
Professional tower services for hams


More information about the TowerTalk mailing list