[TowerTalk] Chucking the ground rod

J A Ritter w0uce at nc.rr.com
Wed Aug 30 22:11:21 EDT 2006

I don't recall the model but will look on the slip tomorrow.  From responses
received I believe the drill was defective.  When the gear box lever was put
in the vertical position the motor turned - nothing else happened.  In the
other two positions the chuck turned CW and CCW.  The chuck "grabbed" the
ground rod and we had a heck of time getting the drill off the rod.  The
Clerk said I did not need an accessory.