[TowerTalk] More possible RCS8V problems

WA3GIN @ Arlington County, VA wa3gin at erols.com
Tue Dec 5 16:48:30 EST 2006

Could mean that something is broken and making noise that is being heard
on all ports.  I modified my switch so that un-used inputs take the port
to ground.

I suspect the ground or DC return lead or both are compromised in some way.

Start taking resistance measurements, haha.  In fact for those that
haven't installed a unit yet. It is a good idea to take measurements
when it is all new and working so down the road if things stop working
you can take another set of measurements and check the results against
the known working measures.

Good Luck,
dave
wa3gin