[TowerTalk] 160 and 80 verticals

ersmar at comcast.net ersmar at comcast.net
Thu Dec 7 13:17:37 EST 2006

Tom:

     I use the same ground radial field, consisting of a grand total of
seven radial wires, for my 160M shunt-fed tower and my 80M half-sloper wire,
although they are in fact the same structure.  My guess (I'll admit to
guessing here) is that the most adverse impact of your proposed installation
method would be interaction between the vertical wires of the two arrays,
not so much from the shared ground radials.

     Try it and let us all know.

73 de
Gene Smar  AD3F