[TowerTalk] Potential New FCC Tower Construction Threat

Eugene Jensen eugenejensen at nyc.rr.com
Sun Dec 10 13:06:16 EST 2006

It is just terrible now with birds running into towers.. but I have a
different problem at my QTH -- I have these federally protected hawks
killing maybe federally protected other birds and I am just at a loss as to
whom to report it to???  If one federally protected bird is eating another
federally protected bird -- maybe the environmentalists will have to pass an
amendment to the federally protected bird act???  Because their brains are
probably about the same size as the federally protected bird!!! Everyone
have a good holiday season.  Gene K2QWD