[TowerTalk] Potential New FCC Tower Construction Threat

Larry WA9VRH wa9vrh at mtco.com
Sun Dec 10 13:33:07 EST 2006

Next we will have to take the glass out of our windows so they don't slam
into them. We probably better bury all powerlines just incase a bird is
carrying a ground wire.  Oh yes bird baths have to have life guards now and
no more that 1/2" of water heated in the Winter so our feathered friends
don't slip off.

73 Larry WA9VRH
I wonder where we can find rubber glass??