[TowerTalk] Potential New FCC Tower Construction Threat

Pat Barthelow aa6eg at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 11 01:32:58 EST 2006

Google searches bring a lot of information to the table...
One responder guessed that Lighting is a factor... it is...

Overall numbers of bird mortality, if the numbers are right,  show that it
is about 1 migrating  bird in 1000, that may die due to collisions with
towers or their guy wires.
I wonder if this 1 in 1000 is small compared to overall mortality during a
seasonal migration... I suspect that  the .1 per cent is relatively small.

73, DX, de Pat AA6EG aa6eg at hotmail.com;
Skype: Sparky599