[TowerTalk] Potential New FCC Tower Construction Threat

John Barrett ke5crp at verizon.net
Mon Dec 11 15:45:21 EST 2006

Thants an interesting read of the MBTA by the courts, since use of the
phrase "to kill" usually implies intent and the mention of a permit
definitivly implies intent.....

Ohhhh interesting thought >> Arent all those commecial towers in existence
because of a permit issued by the FCC !! OPEN SEASON !!