[TowerTalk] Cutting 3/16" EHS...

Bob Maser bmaser at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Dec 11 17:40:48 EST 2006

HK Porter makes a tool that slices thru 3/16" like butter.  Cost is about
$30.  The advantage of cutting versus grinding is the cut end is perfect and
it goes thru the nicopress fittings whereas grinding them causes a burr.
The tool is like a pair of scissors but with a much smaller cutting head.

Bob  W6TR