[TowerTalk] Sealing Some connectors ( improvement)

Norman Hockler sanorm at columbus.rr.com
Tue Dec 12 20:58:14 EST 2006

Fellow TowerTalker's

I have for many years used this method with the exception that rather
than Saran wrap or Handi-wrap
I use aluminum foil.  Fold a piece double, wrap it around the
connector...squeeze if around the connector
and seal the ends with electrical tape.  No need to wrap the hole
thing.  I have had some of these up for years
and when I took it apart it was just like it was when I wrapped it.

Norm N8NH